Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sneak Peek #2


      Nicki was all alone in her palace.  (That's what Nicki called since she considered herself a Queen.)  Nicki was upstairs waiting for SB to arrive from the hotel.  She was wearing Victoria Secret lingerie.  She was wearing a red lace thong and bra set.  She looked in the mirror to make sure everything looked good.  She heard the alarm beep and ran to dim her room lights and light the candles she got on the bed into a pose from her old King pics.  She also threw on a blindfold.
She heard the door open.  It was Drake.  "Hey SB daddy.  How do I look?"  Drake didn't answer.  "Silenced huh.  Well you are going to need all of your breath."  Nic gestured him over with the wave of her finger.  Drake moved towards her.  As they locked lips Drake knew he was wrong and pushed her back.  He took off her blindfold so she could see him.  "Drake!!!  What the hell are you doing here."  "I was coming by to visit.  I didn't see you when I came in so I came up here to your room."  "Why didn't you say anything when you came in?"  "I don't know Nic, but it won't happen again.  I promise."  "Drake just go home before SB gets here."  "Alright Nicki.  See ya later."        

5 comments:

  1. I hate u, y u keep teasing us with these sneak peeks... I WANT IT ALL! NEhoe
    S/o2 Nicki for getting all sexy for SB, she was waiting on the zick lol. Ugh Drake is a real creeper, like he was just kissing her knowing damn she thought he was another man. Like he is so freaking lame for that shit. OMG thank gawd SB didnt come home
    Post the real chapter! ^_^
    ~@NickiMmemphis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its coming your gonna love it but hate me. ;)

      Delete
  2. See this I why I don't like drake... All these onikafaree stories turning me against him.lol um yea u need to post soon so nicki and get the zick -_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow lol she was ready. i hope safaree dont show up. so yea post anytime soon if you want....LIKE NOW!!!lol

    ReplyDelete