Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Outtake




                      (At Nic's Album Release Party)


         Nicki was bum drunk that night.  "Nicki I going to take you home."  "Naw the kid good.  *throws up on random dude shoes*"  "Eww get her out of here"  "*Slurred words*  Nigga who the hell you talking to.  I'm Harajuku Zolanski hoe.  Wait Roman Zolanski."  "Let's take you home Nic."  "Yeah.  Take me home before I beat a nigga's ass SB.  *whispers*  When we get home I'm gone show you why I say my pussy game cold."  *Drake in his thoughts*  "Should I take advantage of this opportunity.  She thinks I'm SB so she won't even know.  When we finish I'll just hurry up and leave"  *Back to reality*  "Okay Nic let's hurry up and go."  
  
Well what you think. Commemt on what you'd like to see in the future. 5 comments and I'll post another sneak peek. 
                                             


3 comments:

  1. WHAT THE FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK?!?!?!?! -________- DRAKE! Imma punch you dead in your esophagus! Ratchet bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH HELL THE FUCK NO, THIS TRICK LOST HIS FUCKN MIND! HE REALLY FINNA TAKE ADVANTAGE OF NIC, HE AINT SHIT! I CANT FUCKN BELIEVE HE ACTING LIKE HE SB, JUST A NO LIFE HAVING HOE!
    UGGHHH LET ME GO!
    ~@NickiMmemphis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wtf??? Post soon. Cuz I'm lost.

    ReplyDelete