Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sneak Peek


                                  (After they finished shopping)    
   
             SB and D'ara pulled up to they house.  "OH MY GOSH!!!  SB you and Nic rolling deeper than Adele."  "D'ara go in the house I'll bring in these bags."  SB got a text from Nic.  
My Love: SB how about we send our guests to a hotel for the night.  Nothing lower than 4 star though.
My World: You love your barbs huh?  You don't think them girls gone whoop Jamie ass though?
My Love: Maybe or maybe not. My Roman Empire is strong.
My World: Why do you want them out the house?
My Love: I want some alone time. ;)
My World: Oh.  You do?  Where will I go. :)
My Love: Boy you know where you gone be.  Now get in the house before I lock you out.
My World: Don't you know who I am?
My Love: Get in this house boy.
My World: Okay.


            "Okay you guys I'm sending you all to a hotel. When you get there don't tell anyone you guys are staying with me."  "Go upstairs and pack up what y'all gonna take. At the hotel y'all can order what ever you want from room service."  "Ok."


This was an excerpt from my upcoming chap. Its not much but yall will deal.

2 comments:

  1. All EYE saw was D'ara and I was like HELL YEAH!! LET'S GET IT! ^___^ I'm waiting for this chapter bruh! K? K. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was cute Nicki a lik freak tho lol!! Hope they don't kill Jamie poor he =( lmaoooo

    ReplyDelete